Personal Side Of Wendy
- I was born, lived in Toronto and like to visit often.
- I have enjoyed living in the countryside of Ontario and moved to
Niagara many years ago, living in the St. Catharines area.
- Like listening to all types of music, visiting with friends,
attend a variety of theatre, concerts, movies and reading a wonderful book
- I like my volunteer work, I believe it is important to help make
- I like to be outside for a walk taking in the sites of where I
live or visit on travel, meeting people, seeing beautiful gardens or
golfing to have serenity
Professional Side Of Wendy
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I have been requested and included to speak in wedding
ceremonies over the years, a great compliment
- I listen, I am attentive to your wishes for the wedding ceremony
you both want
- I am trustworthy, calm and care about you both making this
commitment to your life together
It would be an honour to perform
your wedding ceremony
My career has allowed me many opportunities
in; event planning, public relations, marketing, community relations
and fundraising development: The Children’s Wish Foundation of
Canada, Gillian’s Place, Niagara Sexual Assault Centre. I also have
business experience in media sales and creative communications in
the graphic arts industry
Passionate Side Of Wendy
- I am passionate about my family and close friends.
- I am passionate about being inspirational in my communications
with others and doing the best I can, in all that I am involved with
and whom I work with.
- I am passionate about my professionalism and enthusiasm with my
clients, couples and partners.
- I am passionate to live simply, laugh often and love with zest.